Check Frequently Asked Questions below or Contact Us by clicking the below “Contact Us” Button.
– Learn about the safe transport of dangerous goods in Canada by air, rail, road, and
– Safety awareness material on regulatory updates and Frequently Asked Questions
– Airlines, freight forwarders, ground handlers and shippers like you rely on the IATA
Dangerous Goods Regulations (IATA DGR) manual every day to make sure
dangerous goods are transported safety and efficiently.
– ICAO is funded and directed by 193 national governments to support their diplomacy
and cooperation in air transport as signatory states to the Chicago Convention (1944).
– PHMSA is responsible for regulating and ensuring the safe and secure movement of
hazardous materials to industry and consumers by all modes of transportation, including
– International Maritime Organization (IMO) as a United Nations specialized agency is to
promote safe, secure, environmentally sound, efficient, and sustainable shipping through
– Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS), Canada’s national
hazard communication standard, has changed to incorporate the Globally Harmonized
System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) – an internationally
recognized standard for hazard classification and communication.